- The muzzle of the rifle should be placed 2-4” from the front of the chronograph & lined up horizontally with the straw before the marshal indicates to the shooter to take each shot.
- No media such as paper/card can be placed in front of the sensors.
- 3 registering shots max are allowed to pass the chrono, if the first shot is under the limit then the rifle passes, if the first shot is over the limit then two further shots are required both of these need to be under the limit to pass, if either of these extra 2 shots are over the limit then the rifle fails.
- If any shot goes over the limit, then the marshal should place the remaining pellets into the barrel/loading tray to ensure the pellets are undamaged.
- The marshal must not handle or shoot the rifle themselves.
- If a shooter fails the chrono they will be disqualified & must then leave the course of fire immediately unless they are either a junior or supervising adult, in this case the offending rifle must be left at the chrono table while they accompany the other shooter round the course, they may not continue shooting at all.
- The scorecard of any DQ’d shooter must be retained by the marshal at the chrono table, these should be returned to one of the UKAHFT organisers at the end of the session/shoot.